Invictus Risk Solutionsprovide insurance coverage for $50 millionof the solar manufacturing plant.
- Work with U.S. military contractor Marine Electric Systems to manage battery maintenance and repair for FoxESS and
Development of new technologies.
- Agreement with PT. IDN SOLAR TECH will help build a solar panel facility in the United States to produce up to 1 GW of panels per year, driving annual revenue to
- Distribution of FoxESS for North and South America and Australia.
- “NANO SOLAR” panels for worldwide sales, capacity up to 50 MW per year.
- Partnership to develop waste recovery plants in
AustraliaDesigned to attract $1 billionin investment value.
As part of its existing agreement to market inverters and other advanced energy management devices from the well-established FoxESS brand.
- SNPW has retained the services of
Invictus Risk Solutionsprovide insurance coverage for $50 millionFinancing of its solar manufacturing plant
October 17e SNPW announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Sun Pacific Power(“SPP”) has retained the services of Invictus Risk Solutionsto assess the advisability of providing insurance coverage for a $50 millionfinancing the company’s planned solar manufacturing plant in the United States through Lloyds of London, Londoncorporate and other supporting insurance markets. Funding begins at this time and an underwriting analysis of the project will determine feasibility, testing and other market considerations. Nicolas CampanelleCEO of Sun Pacific Holding Corp.said, “As part of our renewable energy platform, we go through our underwriting, analysis and feasibility study. We have identified properties that will add great value to our platform by becoming a key solution in the solar industry while producing over 1 GW of solar energy. panels per year to our customers. This project is expected to make a significant contribution to the emerging solar industry in its growing market. Mr Campanellafurther added, “We are excited to work with a strong team of advisors and underwriters who will provide our insurance coverage in cooperation with state officials. The state team provides strong access to one hand works and classifies our proposed property as a Free Zone designation.” Paul Rowlandsenior partner of Invictus Risk Solutionssaid: “I was very impressed with Nick’s experience and strengths, as well as the detail and positivity of the Pacific Sunbusiness plan. As a result, I’m confident we can find a way to provide a “best in class” and “best in market” service and solution. This will support the risk transfer structure that Pacific Sunbusiness model and short-term financing needs. In the long term, we hope to establish a strategic friendship and partnership with Nick and his panel of other valued advisors.
- The purpose of our engagement is to offer a bespoke suite of insurance products that ‘wrap around’ the proposed investment and project. Our sole purpose is to protect all parties by advancing, among other things, customer account, construction, financial, liability, management, and operational elements to enhance and support the safety of the proposed project.
- By offsetting the risk, we seek to stimulate the enthusiasm and positivity of the major donors proposed to commit. “Invictus is an award-winning company
Customer Advocateinsurance consulting, risk management and securitization. The company continues to set itself apart from its competitors with a long-term strategy of providing the right risk transfer solutions to prove attentive, knowledgeable, proactive and professional service.
- SNPW and PT. IDN SOLAR TECH will help build a solar panel facility in the United States to produce up to 1 GW of panels per year, driving annual revenue to
This state-of-the-art transformation will be carried out with local labor under the supervision and training of “IST” and will create cost-effective panels to stimulate the economy and create jobs. “IST” currently produces 1 GW of solar panels and also 1 GW of solar cells, a level which should be doubled this year. The solar cells produced by “IST” will be used in our
PT. IDN SOLAR TECH. specializes in the manufacture of solar panels and the production of cells with a current capacity of 1 GW for each. PT. For more information visit www.idnsolar.com
- SNPW Launches Website Offering FoxESS Inverter and Energy Storage Solution Products for
North America, South Americaand Australia
For more information on FoxESS, visit: https://www.fox-ess.com/
To see the SNPW product line at https://sunpacificpower.com/nano-solar/
For more information on
DISCLAIMER: This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation to buy or sell stocks.
E-mail: Send an email
Address:345 Highway 9 South, Suite 388
Town: Manalapan Township
State: New Jersey 07726